Warrington Scott is headed by two principal financial consultants (financial advisers), Daniel Sharp in the Sydney office and Prue Martin (nee Riley) in the Goulburn office. Daniel and Prue are supported by a team of financial consultant professionals, as well as dedicated legal and administrative staff.
- Daniel Sharp - Senior Financial Adviser, Sydney
- MFinPlan, BEc, CFP, JP
- Daniel is a founding Director of Warrington Scott. He has more than 20 years experience in financial planning, working with a broad spectrum of clients, tailoring advice to individual circumstances. Daniel is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional with a Bachelor of Economics from the Australian National University and Masters of Financial Planning from RMIT University.
Daniel is an Authorised Representative and a Responsible Manager of Warrington Scott.
- Prue Martin (nee Riley) - Financial Adviser, Goulburn
- MAppFin, BCom, CFP, DipFMBM, JP
- Prue has over 10 years experience in the financial planning industry, she has been with Warrington Scott for more than seven of these years. Prue initially started in the Canberra office, assisted with establishment of the Sydney office, and recently opened the Goulburn office of Warrington Scott.
Prue is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional and has a Masters of Applied Finance majoring in Financial Planning, a Bachelor of Commerce and a United Kingdom Certificate of Financial Planning. Prue has also obtained a Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Brokering Management.
Prue is an Authorised Representative and a Responsible Manager of Warrington Scott